A random one

Assalammualaikum, hi

Just a random post in this evening. Act, petang ni cadang nak pergi gym nak torture body siket hmmm but its rainy. So im a lil bit heartbroken lol. Dia punya hujan bukan rintik lemah gemalai halus tu, ni sekali kilat yg terasa gegaran. Tu baru kilat kan haihh. Subhanallah hanya dia yg paling kuasa. Hmmmm today was fine, my class started at 2 pm and ended earlier. So it was so coool plus the whether so calm. Today was so relax and i just wore the same jubah since Monday (oops ! hahahahha) But, pls hear my explaination first hahaha. This week I only hv a class everyday and its only used for two hrs plus I also dont hv any classes on Tuesday. So why not I reuse back hahahahah , its sound so bad but pls you must to be in my shoes ! :D

So my midterm exam just in this Friday, I hope everything gonna be chill like me -.-
Nothing interest other than im so hungry now but my big problem is idk what kind of food that I want. Yasss, maybe I need a Subway's burger or cheezy wedges but its really doesnt make sense now oh pls laa stop craving those foods T_T

So thats all, for my very boring post this time. Im gonna make a decision about my dinner bye !



Ter!ma Kas!h Daun Keladi Sudah Baca Like Sekali (^-^)

No comments:

Post a Comment